Bulova Corporate Center
75-20 Astoria Blvd; East Elmhurst, New York
This historic Art Deco building, containing three stories totaling 480,000 square feet is situated on 17 acres. The building was built in 1953 as the world headquarters and manufacturing facility for the Bulova Watch Company. BDG repositioned the building turning it into an ultra-modern, Class A office center in 1985. At the center of the building's core is a 35,000 square foot, sky lit atrium. Within the atrium, streams, waterfalls, and seating areas provide a serene setting to view the magnificent art collection, some of which is a rotating exhibit provided by the Queens Museum. Three glass elevators, granite floors and open corridors provide the ultimate corporate environment. Within the Bulova building you will find a restaurant, health club, auditorium, conference rooms and retail convenience boutique stores.
Situated 1/2 mile west of NY's LaGuardia Airport at the intersection of the BQE and the Grand Central Parkway, this Class A office building brings Manhattan services to Queens.
Full Service Building with Class A Amenities: Full sized Auditorium, Conference Rooms, Gym with Jacuzzi, Pool, Squash & Racquetball Courts, Restaurant, Bank with ATM, Card & Gift Shop, Dry Cleaning & Beauty Salon.